Lead generation is an important aspect that allows your business to grow. Whether you are operating a big business or running a small blog, collecting email subscribers will allow you to get more leads and increase your website traffic and conversion rates.
There are several plugins and tools available that help users gather and grow their email list. Convert Pro is a new guy across Lead Generation and opt-in WordPress plugin space. It is a beast that is beautifully designed and backed by a great team.
This is why people question whether it’s the best alternative to Thrive Leads and OptinMonster. So why do people compare it with these tools; let us find out more in my review of the tool.
Convert Pro Review
Convert Pro is an amazing tool that has very unique and cutting edge features not found in any other WordPress lead generation plugin. It’s a great tool to experiment with and leverage to increase your subscriber count.
Read to figure out why…
What Is Convert Pro?
Convert Pro is a lightweight, easy-to-use WordPress pop-up plugin that is utilized by owners or developers to capture leads and increase their conversions.
The tool was developed by Brainstorm Force, the organization that has designed several WordPress products in the past 9 years. The organization is behind Astra, the fastest theme on WordPress. Apart from this, they have several products that are utilized by different organizations. This in itself tells us that the Convert Pro plugin will have some outstanding features.
Let’s start with some of the best features of the Convert Pro tool that propels it to be one of the best WordPress lead generation tools you should consider purchasing.
1. Easy to Use Drag and Drop Editor
Convert Pro offers an easy-to-use drag & drop editor that allows users to build beautiful designs within a matter of minutes. All this can be achieved without any knowledge of coding. The feature has optimum speed and performance compared to other lead generation tools. All you have to do is pick up what you want and place and drag it to the desired position. You can edit the properties of the graphic or design to configure well to your website design.
The designing process takes place in real-time, so users have the ability to control the design and get a visual representation of the final output simultaneously.
2. Rocket Speed
Brainstorm’s tools and products are designed keeping speed in mind, and the same can be said about Convert Pro. The tool has excellent speed not only in the editorial mode but also when the tool loads in front of the users.
And as you already know, Google looks at speed a lot. Speed is an important parameter that influences the Search Engine Optimization of your website over time. This speed will garner more viewers to improve your overall website performance.
3. Mobile Friendly View
A WordPress website may not be of any good if it doesn’t have a layout that makes it responsive to smartphones. Most lead generation tools are catered towards demands for computers, so they are not optimum in the market today. Convert Pro is a versatile tool that allows you to check the page design and preview it to ensure it can work on a mobile device.
Convert Pro has a lead generation mobile interface that is very quick and easy to operate. With the tool, you can stay assured that you’ve created a WordPress site that is easy to navigate. You can show or hide popups of desired layouts on desktop, mobile, and tablet as per requirements. You also have the option to create mobile-only layouts for your website.
4. Great Integrations
Convert Pro can connect efficiently with different marketing tools and services. The tool can also allow you to save your subscriber data efficiently. If you want to check your performance on Google analytics, you have to just activate the Analytics module and see how the forms perform.
Some of their integrations include:
- ……and so many more!
5. Ready To Use Pre-Made Templates
Convert Pro offers a range of templates and designs, allowing users to design with ease. The feature offers users the opportunity to customize the pre-made template and go live.
The robust design of the templates allows users to create websites without having any experience in website or graphic design. Here, you can pick the right template and opt for appropriate popups and make the necessary changes.
6. Programmable Behavior Trigger Options
Timing plays a crucial role in the success of an endeavor. This is an important feature that allows users to build an email list quickly. The Behavior based triggers are divided into different programs that allow users to keep track of customer behavior and activate pop-ups when they visit your website.
Programming behavior-based triggers can make people spend more time on your website. This allows you to generate more information about their likes and dislikes based on certain actions. You can place information gates or hide content behind popups allowing your building process to be faster.
These triggers increase your chances of gaining more contact information and cater information as per customer requirements. You can easily customize certain aspects of the website as per customer demands, thereby increasing your overall sales.
7. Multi Step Pop-up Forms
There are several methods to keep viewers more inclined to your site. A multi-step pop-up form setup is the closest. These forms help increase your chance of gathering important contact information that will help you follow up more effectively on the leads.
Convert Pro offers several advanced pop-ups that allow you to influence the people landing on your website. This includes:
- Welcome Trigger– This trigger has a welcome message enclosed within a popup. You can also choose to display an opt-in form as soon as the viewer arrives on the page.
- Exit Intent Trigger– The trigger displays the right message when the visitor is about to exit the page.
- Well Timed Trigger– The trigger is employed to display the right message at important times to boost your website conversions.
- User Inactivity Trigger– The User Inactivity trigger is designed to engage inactive visitors. Here a message is displayed after a set time period.
8. Advanced A/B Testing
Some pop-ups and marketing tactics are employed by users to run the tool to be effectively. However, there may be some features that don’t work. To check what worked, you’ll have to do extensive testing to ensure that you are putting out the best pop-ups to garner more contacts and increase your list quickly.
The A/B testing feature of Convert Pro helps you to find the right pop-up for better lead generation. This allows you to make better informed decisions about what is working best for you. After you have done all the hard miles of data collection, making the correct choice becomes simpler.
Convert Pro has multiple A/B testing features, which include:
• A/B Testing- You can create two designs and compare both of them and find any differences between them.
• Multi-Variant Testing- This test feature allows you to create multiple versions of the opt-in form and test it in the system.
• Inter Style Testing- This feature allows you to test different aspects of your website. E.G., if you’re planning to test the info bars vs the modal popup design, then you can do it easily using this tool.
9. Ubiquitous Cloud Technology
There are several list-building plugins that offer cloud technology services. Convert Pro Cloud technology is employed to improve the performance of your website. Here, if you install a lead generation plugin, it is automatically stored on the cloud server.
In Convert Pro’s cloud technology, all the templates are stored on the server, while the templates of your preference are installed on your website.
10. Advanced Filters
Convert Pro lets a user select advanced filters and create opt-in forms as per different user specifications. These filters allow you to get better conversion rates.
The advanced targeting features include:
- Page Level Targeting– The Page Level Targeting feature allows users to display relevant opt-in forms across different target locations.
- Device Detection– The Device detection tool can be used to check custom messages like the phone used to visit your website and so on.
- New VS Old Visitors– To get better conversion rates, Convert Pro shows different offers to new visitors and returning customers.
- Referrer Detection- This method is a very powerful tool used to convert visitors tocustomers on the website. This feature allows you to create opt-in forms which can be customized into different messages. These messages also have a match of interest for visitors that are coming from a particular website.
- Cookie Control– This feature allows you to control certain features for a specified website. This enables you to hide certain opt-ins for a specified time, especially for visitors who’ve already opted in.
- Logged-in users– You can hide or display certain custom messages for users that are already logged in to your website.
11. Compliant With Different Laws
GDPR compliance is a critical component of any sales and lead generation programs.Convert Pro is already certified, and you can collect customer store data as part of your email list. Once it is running, you don’t have to worry about any international and customer stature laws.
12. Customer Support
The backend team at Convert Pro offers excellent technical support to users. There are 160+ articles where there is detailed information on various processes and guides. If you still require help, then you can contact the team either via email or a support ticket. They resolve all issues within a short time frame.
Convert Pro Add-ons
Convert Pro is a two-plugin tool. One acts as a master plugin, while the other is the Convert Pro addon. The addon has a collection of advanced features and modules that allow users to enable and disable certain functions as per requirements.
With the help of the modules, you can efficiently integrate third-party mailers, perform A/B tests, view analytics, view grid lines and check advanced scripts using the editor.
Some of the common Add-ons include:
- Connects- The Connects addon allows users to integrate with different email marketing service providers and mailers.
- A/B tests– The tests are critical components that allow users to compare and test whether any call to action is working, which is created using the Convert Pro tool.
- Analytics- The analytics addon is an interesting feature that makes it possible to integrate Google Analytics and facilitates the transfer and checking of demographics and other data back and fro.
- Import and Export– The feature lets you export desired calls for actions and importsthe same actions on a separate website.
- Grids– Convert Pro grid addon lets users add a grid within the editor so users can manage the placement and overall alignment of the text and different elements on the panel.
Creating An opt-in form for Convert Pro
Creating an opt-in form with Convert Pro is easy and straightforward. Here is a step-by-step process to create an opt-in form making use of Convert Pro.
Once you download and install the plugin on WordPress or other websites, you can head over to the Convert Pro dashboard. These dashboards allow users to create a summary of the performance and create an appropriate call to action.
To create an opt-in form, select the Create New button and create a type of call-to-action as discussed below.
You can choose from a wider range of call-to-action form types:
- Modal Popup– The modal popup has a lightweight overlay that can be launched using any webpage using a dedicated call to action. The pop-ups allow users the ability to create beautiful design forms that will allow you to gain a ton of subscribers. You can select different types of pop-up templates from the library.
- Info Bar– The info bar has notifications or opt-in forms that remain at the bottom end of the page. The floating bars display different offers that can be availed by the audience.
- Slide-in– Convert Pro allows users to create a stunning slide in form. This popup form generally slides from the corners or sides of the screen. There are different templates that allow you to create perfect slide-in forms.
- Yes/No popup– The yes and no popups are in high demand as they skyrocket conversion rates. Convert Pro allows you to create efficient Yes/No popups for your website.
- Before/After– The Before/After pop-up form can be embedded before or at the end of a blog or content page. These forms create incentives amongst your audiences that make them engrossed in the offerings.
- In Content Form– If the Before/After is not suited to your style, then you can choose the In Content Form. These forms can be placed anywhere within the content pages of your blog or website. The forms are great if you are looking for content upgrades.
- Widget Box– The widget box is a versatile opt-in form that can be displayed on the sidebar widget of your blog or website. The forms work efficiently with real-time site data and can be personalized to suit your website identity. The widgets can be extremely helpful in increasing customer interaction and retention. The superfast widgets improve the credibility of your website and help enhance your SEO rankings.
- Convert Mat- The Convert Mat popup is a popular call-to-action feature that grabs the attention of the user. The light-box overlay covers the entire screen and acts like a welcome page on the website. This is an excellent method employed to welcome website visitors by giving them a juicy offer.
- Full-Screen Popup– The full-screen popup is similar to the Convert Mat; however, it can be launched anytime with the help of a dedicated call to action. These popups are appealing to the audiences and can help build email lists seamlessly. The pop-ups act as great means to divert website visitors towards the target content.
- Content Locker– Convert Pro allows you to lock your content from users. Here, they may be asked to enter their email address to continue reading the article. This is one of the best pop-ups to increase your email list. In Convert Pro, you can either use the feature to use a content locker popup or lock the content when the viewer scrolls down.
Once you’ve finished and selected the template and filter based on your requirements, you can name the call-to-action form. You can customize the texts, colors, and other properties using the drag & drop editor, making it simple and fast. Users can also check the mobile editor to make any changes for mobile devices.
Once you’ve made the desired changes to the design, go to the configure tab and set the display rules for the opt-in forms. You can select a range of opt-in forms to target the ideal audiences.
Convert Pro vs OptinMonster
OptinMonster and Thrive Leads have been around for much longer than Convert Pro, however with such a great team behind Convert Pro, it’s definitely gotten popular lately and used by a lot of bloggers.
For starters, Convert Pro has ALL the features of Thrive Leads as well as OptinMonster, and more!
You can White Lable Convert Pro, while that’s a feature completely unheard of with Thrive Leads or OptinMonster.
Also, many of the post triggers, like “Load when you reach ID/Class”, “After reading Post” and ability to Test Different Design/Form Types together is limited to Convert Pro.
But here’s the thing that really set’s Convert Pro apart,
OptinMonster used to be the Go-to Lead Generation tool used by bloggers and internet marketers like me, however over the years times have changed and as the other OptinMonster alternatives like Convert Pro have gotten cheaper and faster and better!
OptinMonster costs $2388/year for the Full featured version that you can use on unlimited sites, while the lowest plan starts at $228/year
Convert Pro costs $99/year for their unlimited sites plan with all the features also you can pay a one-time payment of $399 and get Convert Pro for Life with updates!
Thrive Leads is available for a one-time payment of $67, which is for one site. Making it a better choice for someone who has just one website and wants a cheap but reliable lead gen tool. You can’t get Thrive Leads for Unlimited Websites.
Convert Pro vs Thrive Leads
Thrive Leads and OptinMonster are good options because they’ve been in the market for a long time. However, the great team and excellent features offered by Convert Pro have definitely, made it a favorite amongst bloggers lately.
Convert Pro allows marketing agencies to convert to white label and rebrand their software, which is not possible with Thrive leads. However, Thrive leads have more ready-made templates when compared to Convert Pro’s library of templates.
Both the softwares are evenly matched when it comes to A/B testing and behavioral trigger features. However, the visitor targeting features in Convert Pro may be slightly superior. But Convert Pro has to integrate plugins to enable this feature, while in Thrive leads, it is already installed.
Convert Pro further has an Absolute Positioning Visual Editor that allows it to position elements anywhere and makes customization more efficient than Thrive Leads. It also has scheduled start and end dates for opt-in forms, which are absent in Thrive leads.
Convert Pro is a new plugin in the market and has gained immense popularity in a short time. It will only go on to become better and more popular with time. The plugin offers excellent features and outstanding support similar to Thrive leads and OptinMonster, plus more. On top of it, the plugin’s pricing is also more affordable than other competitors in the market.
If you’re looking for a leads generation plugin that is affordable and does everything you want, then the Convert Pro plugin is a perfect fit.
Convert Pro Pricing
The pricing of Convert Pro is simpler when compared to most other WordPress popup plugins. The tool has 2 types of packages and comes with a year or a lifetime subscription option.
1. Convert Pro Bundle
The Convert Pro bundle is a WordPress plugin that can help convert visitors into leads and subscribers into customers. The package is priced at $99 per year; however, you can purchase the annual subscription for $399. The price tag on the lifetime subscription allows business owners to get ample leads over time.
2. Growth Bundle
The Growth bundle is designed primarily for commercial use. You will get a range of functionalities if you sign up for this package. The bundle is a complete suite if you’re planning to grow and build your online business. The package is priced at $249 per year with a lifetime subscription of $937. You can upgrade to the lifetime package by heading over to the upgrades page in the store. Upgrade the plan by just paying the difference within a year.
If you’re using Astra or Elementor on your website, then upgrade to the Growth bundle. You can enjoy all the premium offerings of the tool with this package. This includes Astra Pro and several Addons for Elementor.
$99/year or $399/one-time
- Drag and Drop editor
- AdBlock detection
- Product updates
- Premium support
- Ready-to-use templates
- 30+ mailer integrations
- On-Click Popups
- Page level targeting
- A&B and split testing
- Device detection
- Risk-free guarantee
- Unlimited usage of the website
- Full-screen CTA’s
- Info-bar/ slid-in bars, etc
- Different types of forms, popups, etc
$249/year or $699/one-time
- Convert Pro plugin
- Astra Pro
- 180+ premium starter templates
- Unlimited website usage
- Premium support
- Extensive training with premium support
- SkillJet academy membership
- Schema Pro plugin
- WP Portfolio plugin
- Ultimate Addons for Elementor
- Ultimate Addons for Beaver Builder
- Future product*
- Spectra Pro
- Risk-free guarantee
Free Trial for Plugins
Convert Pro doesn’t offer a free trial on any of their plans. However, users have an opportunity to demand a 14-day no question refund. This request can be processed in case the plugin is not what you thought you subscribed to.
You can upgrade your license at a prorated rate by visiting the Upgrades page in your accounts section.
Convert Pro Discount Code
They’re many blogs making false claims of:
- Convert Pro Coupon
- Convert Pro Discount Code
- Convert Pro Discount
- Convert Pro Plugin Discount
- Convert Pro Plugin Discount Code
- Convert Pro Coupon Code
However, the luckily for you Convert Pro has a dedicated Discount code Page so you don’t have to trust some random Discount Code.
Convert Pro Pros & Cons
Is Convert Pro Worth It?
WordPress offers users several opt-in email plugins, which makes it tricky to select the correct one. Convert Pro is the best list-building plugin in the market. The plugin has some of the best features with the best support team.
If you’re comparing based on the cost and ease of use, then Convert Pro is worth every penny. The super fast loading speed and 100% user-friendly interface of this tool make it a viable option for several users.
The lead generation tool offers complete design freedom with its revolutionary drag & drop builder, where you have complete control of your design and layouts. The behavioral triggers offered by the tool allow users to send pop-ups to potential customers in an engaging manner. Furthermore, the advanced integrations allow you to connect with popular applications.
When you have an opportunity to select a cost-effective and easy-to-use tool, why choose anything else? Grow your conversion rates by getting Convert Pro for your WordPress or any other website.
All in all, Convert Pro is a powerful and versatile plugin for lead generation that has immense potential to rival several big names in the vast market.
Convert Pro Review FAQs
How to install Convert Pro?
You need to create an account on Convert Pro to start off. From there, you have to download the ZIP file of the plugin and import the file on your WordPress website. Here, you have to activate it with the license. You can also directly install it from the WordPress dashboard within the plugins section.
Is Convert Pro Worth it?
Convert Pro is one of the best lead–generation tools in the market. At just $99, you can avail all its amazing features and drastically increase your conversion rate and grow your business.
What if my License Expires?
If your current license expires, then you will be reminded by the system a few times to renew the same. If you decide to not renew it, you’ll be able to use the plugin; however, you’ll miss all free updates. You will also not have access to the cloud templates and the excellent support offered by the team at Convert Pro.
Who should opt for Convert Pro?
Convert Pro is ideal for small businesses as well as large enterprises. However, if you’re running an agency, the excellent features and white labeling is something worth the money. if you’re running a singular website, then review the features that are highlighted within this article.