Last Updated: 16th July from Albania.
My about page hasn’t been updated since 2017, somewhere down the line I realized that it never would.
So, I’ve finally started a /now page. The /now page movement
Out of retirement
Many people don’t know this but I took a 2+ year retirement when I didn’t work at all. 4 actually if you count that last time I worked with clients. Time to go back into the gulags😆
Now I’m coming out of retirement and looking to work in 3 different spaces at the same time.
- I’m looking to work with (or start a) bitcoin mining companies and help governments around wasted/stranded energy in the Balkans (Bitcoin mining and Albania)
- I’m looking to start working with companies and investment firms around the broader tech/crypto space as an analyst/advisor.
- I’m also going to be building a couple of online businesses during the next few years.
In 2021 I was in El Salvador and helped start MiPremierBitcoin which is now the largest bitcoin education non profit in El Salvador (and soon maybe the world?).
“Jeremy are you still traveling?”
People been asking me this question for 6 years. Of course I still am, will it take a decade for people to stop asking me this question?😂
But this time the question is fair, because my travels are changing for the first time ever. I’m planning on buying a house in Sweden’s countryside so I probably won’t be ‘traveling’ for 6 months/year.
So while 2021 was 6 countries across 4 continents. 2023 onwards will be more strategic, I’ll probably be traveling more around the projects I work on, so mainly living between Northern Europe and Balkans with short trips to Central America etc.
I got back into the gym for the first time in 6 years. It’s been great so far.
I’m trying to hit 90% of the world record in deadlift for my weight (59kg) in the next 2 years. The world record is 275kg and already with 6 months of training I’m at 165kg.
I’m also planning on building a badass outdoor gym after I buy the house.
But I’m not ‘just’ doing heavy weights this time around.
- I’ve doubled my ‘out of gym’ strength by using Olympic lifts selectively.
- I’m doing gymnastics and am currently the most flexible I’ve ever been in my adult life. I can do a walking bridge which would have seemed impossible to me just a few months ago.
basically trying to be good on as many fronts as possible💪
I’ve been writing my thoughts a lot on this site. They are often more in-depth articles that I believe make people think or at least understand how I think.
It’s led to a much smaller audience vs when I used to writer ‘popcorn’ articles. But writing this way is actually more enjoyable and makes me think.
I started a book list on this site that I update with categories every couple of months. It’s been much easier to share rabbit holes and ideas with other people when I can point to the books that been instrumental in my thinking.
Btw I got married in the Seychelles and announced it to my friends and family on April fool’s, that was actually fun cause for 24 hours people didn’t know if it was real or not :)