Last Updated on June 15, 2022
If you are looking for a Unbounce Coupon Code, then you’ve come to the right place! Unbounce’s landing page and conversion marketing platform allow marketers to quickly create, launch and test high-converting landing pages, popups, and sticky bars without developers.
Use my exclusive Unbounce Discount Code below to get a 30-days free trial and a massive 25% discount on all plans of Unbounce!
Unbounce Coupon Code
Unbounce is one of the best Landing page builder that you can buy in 2022! It can help you skyrocket your sales and conversions.
Started in 2009, Unbounce has been on the edge of the industry! With unrivaled customer support, global hosting and 99.95% server uptime, Unbounce has powered over 250 million conversions for marketers around the world.
Unbounce Discount Code
They’re many websites on the internet making misleading offers such as:
- Unbounce Coupon
- Unbounce Discount Coupon
- Unbounce Discount Code
- Unbounce Discount
- Unbounce Coupon Code
- Unbounce Coupons
- Unbounce Code
- Unbounce Promo Codes
- Unbounce Black Friday
However, the truth is that Unbounce does not offer any coupons!
But if you use my exclusive Unbounce Discount Link you can get a 14-days free trial and a massive 25% discount on all plans of Unbounce!
Unbounce Discount Pricing
- Essential Plan:
$99$79/month (20% OFF) or $74/month billed annually (25% OFF)
- Premium Plan:
$199$179/month (20% OFF) or $149/month billed annually (25% OFF)
- Enterprise Plan: $499+/month (20% OFF) or $399+/month billed annually (25% OFF)
Which Unbounce Plan should you go for?
- Essential: New to using conversion tools? The Essential plan includes everything you need to get started. 75 Landing Pages + 8 Popups & Stick Bars
- Premium: Double the landing pages, popups, and sticky bars of the Essential plan, plus client sub-accounts, premium integrations, and more conversion tools. 150 Landing Pages + 16 Popups & Sticky Bars
- Enterprise: The entire Unbounce platform, plus a Launch Specialist and Success Manager to help maximize your ROI. Enterprise plans are custom-built to suit your needs. 375+ Landing Pages + 40+ Popups & Sticky Bars.
Reasons to Try Unbounce
Unbounce is one of the most popular Landing page builders in 2022! Unbounce’s landing page and conversion marketing platform allow marketers to quickly create, launch and test high-converting landing pages, popups, and sticky bars without developers.
However, Unbounce has been around since 2009 and since then sooo many more competitors have cropped up that offer different features, so how does Unbounce stack up against all of them in 2022?
Unbounce is one of the best landing page builder that’s built from the bottom up to be focused on high conversion. Their easy to use interface is great for beginners. You can design and publish multiple pages in mere minutes.
The “about Unbounce” section of this article took me over 30 mins to write…
Why did that happen?
I ended up on Oli Gardner’s page Oli.Unbounce.com and ended up watching his entire 30 mins talk.
At the end of it, I wanted to host a conference just to get Oli Gardner at it 🙂
How could I “an experience online marketer” get soo pulled into someone else funnel soo easily?
Well, because the team behind Unbounce are some of the best people in the world at conversion optimization. They are not playing around and use their own tools for everything they do.
They put their money where their mouth is.
Started in 2009, Unbounce has been on the edge of the industry of building landing pages. Just listen to the interview Oli Gardner (the co-founder of Unbounce) did with Foundr or watch the talk above to understand what I mean!
Unbounce’s landing page and conversion marketing platform allow marketers to quickly create, launch and test high-converting landing pages, popups, and sticky bars without developers.
Let me start my Unbounce Review with some of the best Unbounce features that make it the best landing page builders and why it’s worth purchasing in 2022
1. Easy Email Capture
Unbounce has a great Landing Page builder that makes generating leads easy. It doesn’t matter if you want to use Popups, sticky bars or just a landing page, Unbounce has you covered.
Unbounce Integrates with almost every single Email Marketing software or Marketing CRM so you can save your subscriber data easier.
Some of their integrations include:
- Sales Force
- Google Ads
- ……and so many more!
3. Use with WordPress
You can use Unbounce’s WordPress plugin with your WordPress site/blog to build landing pages in your already existing website.
4. Easy to Use
While Unbounce has features that may sound great for marketers it’s also very easy and simple to use so even beginners can use Unbounce!
5. Ai Powered Templates
Unbounce has over 100 conversions focused templates, including an industry-specific series of templates that were created using AI analysis of over 64,000 landing pages and 74 million visitors.
Unbounce has large support and documentation based help center. Also, Unbounce produces a lot of educational videos on Youtube and elsewhere based on Conversion rate optimization.
How To Use The Unbounce Discount Code
1. Click this Discount Link
You’ll be taken to a page that looks something like this. Click the “Start My 14-Day Free Trial”
2. Click “Start My 14-Day Free Trial” on the plan you want. I recommend going for the annual membership as you save 25% with my discount code.
3. You’ll be taken to a page where you can Sign up with your email or Google account. Once you fill in your details, you’ll be sent an email confirmation and then you’re good to go!
Happy converting! All the best!
Unbounce Free Trial
If you go to Unbounce.com you can get a 14 days trial. However, if you click this link you can get a 14 Days Free Trial and also get 20% Off your first 3 months for when your trial ends.
Unbounce 30 Day Trial
Unbounce used to offer a 30 day free trial but thats discontinued now and you can only get a 14 days free trail. However, click this link and you can get a 14 days trial + 20% OFF!
Unbounce Coupon Code Faqs
How Much Unbounce Cost?
Unbounce has monthly as well as annual subscriptions. You can pick from 3 different plans: Essential, Premium, and Enterprise at $99, $199 and $499.month respectively.
However, if you click on this link you can get a 20% Discount, ie only $79/month
And Unbounce very basic annual plan can cost $79/month but with my discount link, you can get it at a 25% Discount, ie only $74/month.
Does Unbounce Ofer Coupon Code?
Unbounce doesn’t offer any coupon code, however if you click on this link you can save 25% on the annual plan.
Does Unbounce Have A Free Trial?
Normally you can get a 14 day free trial on Unbounce for new customers. However, if you click here you can get a 14 Days Free Trial + 25% off.
What does Unbounce mean?
According to Unbounce, “To Unbounce is to reverse the ugly trend known as bounce rate.” Therefore the goal of every internet marketer in the world should be to Unbounce their marketing and reduce their bounce rate.
While building a fast and attractive WordPress website gives you an edge over your competition, in 2022, having a great website alone isn’t enough.
When visitors first land on your website, whether it’s from Paid ads or Organic search, you need pages that they land on to be designed in such a way that every visitor is directed towards a singular goal that you’ve predetermined instead of letting them wander aimlessly on a site full of distractions.
What is a Landing Page Builder Platform?
A landing page builder platform is a platform or software that helps you design landing pages for your website visitors that are tailored to the visitor’s goals and aims to guide the visitor towards an actionable goal on your website, whether that may be signing up to your newsletter, or making a purchase of your product or service.
Most landing page builder platforms that are worth their salt have a few basic features in common like a Visual Drag-&-Drop style builder, A/B testing tools, Integration with top marketing tools and analytical tools, etc.
In this article, I’ll be reviewing the OG Landing Page Builder Platform – Unbounce and I’ll quickly run through its features, drawbacks, and pricing to make it a touch easier for you to make your choice if you’re looking for a Landing Page Builder Platform.
Exclusive Offer For JeremyNoronha.com Readers
JeremyNoronha.com readers can get a 20% Off on Unbounce. Simply click the link below and the discount will be applied automatically.
Unbounce Review 2022
Unbounce is an amazing Landing Page Builder Platform that’s well designed and supported by an experienced team. With integrations available for almost every Major Marketing and CRM tool out there, it’s a complete package to give your advertising campaigns a boost. With a focus on performance and security, while offeringtrademarked AI powered features like Smart Traffic, Unbounce is without a doubt the best Landing Page Builder Platform in the market today.
Built way back in 2009, for a market that didn’t exist, when “landing pages” were just buzzwords, Unbounce was created with a simple goal of making it easier for marketers to build their own landing pages without having to wait on a developer to assist.
Today, Unbounce is one of Canada’s fastest growing tech companies and one of the best landing page builderplatforms that is used by over 15,000 brands world-wide.
As a landing page builder, Unbounce is packed with features that set you up for success and is fully integrated with top marketing and analytical tools to give you maximum performance on every campaign. With top of the class security features in place, you can easily rely on Unbounce to protect your business data and your customers’ privacy.
While it does have a few drawbacks, Unbounce has some great features that really shine through and easily make it one of the best landing page builders in the market today.
Before we dive into the review, let’s take a quick look at some of the PROS and CONS of using Unbounce.
Now that you’ve got an idea of what the PROS and CONS of using Unbounce are, let’s dive straight into the Unbounce review and take a closer look at some of its features in a little more detail.
Like any well-designed piece of software, Unbounce offers an extensive list of features as part of its package. While listing every single one of them can take a while, in this Unbounce Review, I’ve split the primary features into 4 sub-categories so you can choose to only focus on features you’re looking for in a landing page builder.
1. Unbounce Landing Page Features
The abilities of Building, Customization, Conversion and Optimization are all equally important in a landing page builder. Let’s look at how Unbounce stacks up in each of these –
1. Building Features
- Drag and Drop Builder: With Unbounce’s drag and drop builder, you can easily drag and drop primary elements, popups and sticky-bars or use advanced features like lightboxes and embedded videos while allowing you to add in custom HTML as well.
- Template Options: You can choose from a gallery of over 100+ beautifully designed templates based on the type of agency or campaign you’re running, or design one from scratch if you like.
- Mobile compatibility: Unbounce lets you create AMP ready, 100% mobile responsive and fully customizable mobile landing pages with their Mobile layout assistant.
- WordPress Plugin: With Unbounce’s WordPress plugin, you can easily publish any landing pages created with Unbounce directly inside your WordPress admin panel.
2. Customization Features
- Match your branding: Unbounce gives you complete design control so you can always stay On-Brand and match the styling of your landing pages to that of your business and website.
- Free Offerings: Unbounce provides more than 850,000 free professional grade images and lets you choose from over 950 Google fonts to provide maximum value.
- Multiple Media Format Support: Unbounce lets you use everything from Images, Videos and even SVGs that WordPress doesn’t support inherently so you can use graphics that won’t slow your landing pages.
- Lightboxes: Clean up your pages and showcase extra text and images using targeted lightboxes for your visitors. This helps keep your website visitors focused on your call to action at all times.
3. Conversion Features
- Two-step opt-in forms: You can let your visitors show when they’re ready to convert using a 2-step opt-in form that appears in a lightbox on click.
- Custom Thank You Message: You can use a customized form confirmation message to offer value-adds or just say thanks to your visitors.
- Form Re-directs: Direct your visitors to a page of your choice after successfully filling up your form and even link to whitepapers, eBooks or additional content to customize your buyers’ journey.
- Gated Content: Restrict access and gate content behind forms to nurture leads and link to any content type – eBooks, whitepapers, infographics and much more.
4. Optimization Features
- A/B Testing: Key to every successful campaign, run A/B tests to see visitor response to landing page variations and use results to tweak pages and drive conversions.
- Smart Traffic™: Currently in beta mode Smart Traffic™ is Unbounce’s AI powered software that dynamically sendsvisitors to a page that’s right for them. Unbounce claims an average lift of 20% compared to an A/B test when using Smart Traffic™.
- Dynamic Text Replacement: One of the best features they offer – Dynamic Text Replacement helps you boost your landing page relevance by matching your landing page text to your visitor’s exact search terms.
- Real-time data dashboard: Unbounce has its own dashboard where you can check real time data to see how your pages are performing. If you’re looking for more, you can even connect it to Google Analytics for more in-depth analysis.
5. Popups and Sticky Bars
Most website visitors usually visit websites to browse and not buy, which is why using pop-ups and sticky bars to present relevant offers can help incentivize visitors to convert.
- Customizability: You can easily use Unbounce’s Drag and Drop builder to create and launch pop-ups and sticky bars on your landing pages with Dynamic text replacements enabled on popups to boost relevance.
- Setting Triggers: You can easily trigger popups on events like when a customer arrives on a page, abandons a page, clicks a specific element on the page or scrolls down/up – whatever scenario you can think of.
- Scheduling and Frequency: With Unbounce, you can schedule offers based on your seasonal campaigns or promotions and also set the frequency of how often you’d like to show your visitor a popup – once per visit, every alternate visit or whenever you want.
- Targeting: You can target visitors with offers based on their location (country, region, city etc.), referring URLs like Google, Facebook, or organic search or even based on cookies that contain data of the visitor’s previous actions, browsing history and more.
2. Unbounce Integrations
While Unbounce offers a plethora of features and functionality, it also integrates with almost any marketing automation tool or CRM out there and lets you utilize in-app integrations of thousands more through Zapier and it’s webhooks.
Let’s look at some of the integrations Unbounce offers.
- Google Analytics: Just add your tracking ID into the Unbounce Script Manager and start monitoring your website traffic and event like clicks and form fills.
- Zapier + Webhooks: Unbounce keeps your workflow intact by integrating with Zapier to send leads and data from your landing pages to over 1000 apps supported via Zaps. You can also create your own integrations and send Unbounce form integrations to any server using webhooks.
- Direct lead integrations: You can easily send leads to your CRM and marketing tools like Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho, MailChimp and more from inside of Unbounce.
- Branded lead email notifications: Unbounce lets you customize emails and lets you notify your team or clients in real time every time a new lead comes in or takes an action on your website.
- Even more tracking and analytics: If your analytical needs go beyond just Google Analytics, that’s not a problem. With Unbounce you can easily add and manage tracking like Facebook Pixels across all your website pages with Unbounce’s Script Manager.
- Embed third-party tools: If you’re still looking for more, Unbounce also supports custom code so you can add 3rd party tools like Hot-Jar, Drift and Calendly.
3. Account Management
If you’re an agency or have a big team, being organized is key to making sure things operate smoothly. With Unbounce, you can manage multiple clients, users, and campaigns all from a single account. You can also set permissions for each user and duplicate successful landing pages, popups and stick bars between multiple accounts.
Let’s take a closer look at some of Unbounce’s Account Management features.
- Manage multiple clients: With Unbounce you can easily manage all your clients from a single account while keeping details from each account separate.
- Single sign-on (SSO): Unbounce’s Single Sign-on gets rid of having to juggle passwords, so you can keep and manage all your usernames and permissions from a single place.
- Unlimited users: There are no limits to the number of users you can add, so you can include as many people from your agency or team as you want.
- Give everyone access: Similar to WordPress, Unbounce lets you create user access roles like Admin, Author and Viewer to provide and control access while sharing previews of your pages with your team or clients.
- IP filters: You can create IP filters to exclude IP addresses if you want to test and visit campaigns from anywhere without messing up your tracking data.
- Audit logs: Gain insights into your entire team’s actions in the builder with a complete log of user activity directly from your account or export reports if you’d like to view it later.
- Version control: If you think your recent changes aren’t converting too well, with version control, you can easily go back to an older version of your page in a few easy clicks.
- Copy pages between clients: You can easily copy landing pages between multiple client accounts to reuse your agency designs and other assets across clients.
- Free hosting: You don’t need to worry about hosting or additional fees for landing pages, popups and sticky bars, because your Unbounce plan covers everything.
4. Performance and Security
While making sure your landing pages perform is important, what’s also important is making sure the platform you’re using is secure enough to safeguard both your data and your client’s confidential information to keep them from getting into the wrong hands.
Unbounce takes both Performance and Security seriously and offers some robust features that are sure to win you over if you aren’t already sold by their extensive list of features.
- Speed Boost: Everyone knows page load time matters. Even before a website or a landing page has been deployed, page load speed is a key metric when you’re looking for factors that contribute to a successful campaign. Unbounce follows Google’s best practices and makes sure it delivers the best performance under the hood every time a visitor clicks on your campaign.
- Data centers: While Unbounce works under the hood to keep your pages loading in a snap, they leverage 5 data centers across the world to make sure you’re able to deliver speedy results no matter which country you’re targeting.
- Content Delivery Network: To make sure they leave no stone unturned when it comes to performance, Unbounce leverages Amazon’s CloudFront for their Content Delivery Network to allow landing pages popups and sticky bars to load quickly across the globe.
- Reliability: Unbounce prides itself over its ability to provide rock-solid reliability that ensures a 99.6% uptime of your pages and content. You can even monitor live status and error reports from their website directly.
- Privacy: Unbounce goes the extra mile to ensure everything from your forms to transactions are kept secure and the privacy of your business, visitors and leads are taken care of.
- Two-factor authentication: One of the best ways to secure access, Unbounce lets you add Two-Factor Authentication on a trusted device in addition to a password, so your login process remains completely secure.
- Automatic SSL encryption: To assure your website visitors that all data is coming from a secure source, Unbounce automatically creates an SSL certificate for your landing pages without disrupting your original HTTP links to eliminate mixed content warnings allowing for seamless navigation between pages.
As good and feature rich as it is, Unbounce isn’t flawless and has a few drawbacks that deserve mentioning –
- Steep pricing Although they offer a massive amount of features in their starting plan, for a small business that’s just starting out, their pricing can be a bit restrictive. While the costs may be justified by the benefits it offers and a small business is in the ideal position to maximally benefit from their features, there’s always a possibility some may be turned away by it even before trying it out.
- Way too many features: While having a big list of features is great, sometimes too much of a good thing can be bad. To their credit, Unbounce try to make their UI as easy as possible to navigate, however, for those who’re just getting started and aren’t too technically sound, having too many features to choose from can be a bit overwhelming and could make it difficult for them to fully use the platform the way it’s meant to be.
- Mobile pages optimization: While Unbounce is completely mobile responsive, it automatically converts a desktop design to a mobile version. Unbounce’s automatic desktop to mobile conversion has been known to be a bit ‘finicky’ and takes some getting used. Occasionally, landing pages designed for a desktop may have issues with alignments or elements not showing up correctly when automatically optimized for a mobile device. It can be a bit annoying to have to come back and fix up the mobile view every time this happens, and I wish Unbounce would tweak their mobile optimization to make it a bit more intuitive.
Unbounce offers 3 feature rich plans to access their platform so you can choose what works for you based on the features most important to you.
- 75 Landing Pages
- 8 Popups and Sticky Bars
- 500,000 Monthly Visitors
- 100+ Customizable Templates
- Unlimited Domains
- WordPress Integration
- Free Professional Photos from Unsplash
- Dynamic Text Replacement
- A/B Testing
- Zapier Integration
- HubSpot Integration
- Infusionsoft Integration
- Customer Support
- Google Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Unlimited Users
- Speed Boost
- GDPR Compliance
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- SSL Encryption
- Everything In Essential
- 150 Landing Pages
- 16 Popups and Sticky Bars
- 500,000 Monthly Visitors
- 5 Client Sub-accounts
- AMP Landing Pages
- Launch Scheduling
- Advanced Popup & Sticky Bar Targeting
- Marketo Integration
- Salesforce Integration
- Page Redirects
- Everything In Premium
- 375+ Landing Pages
- 40+ Popups and Sticky Bars
- 500,000+ Monthly Visitors
- 15+ Client Sub-accounts
- Audit Logs
- Customer Success Manager
- Dedicated Launch Specialist
- CTAConf Ticket Included
- Page Migration Services
You can change plans or cancel your account at any time.
For those that aren’t sure if Unbounce backs up their claims, they offer a 14-Day Free Trial with zero restrictions and no obligations so you can take Unbounce for a spin before putting down any money for it.
Which Unbounce Plan should you pick?
- Essential Plan: If you’re just getting started, the Essential plan comes packed with everything you would need to build, test and optimize your landing pages for conversions.
- Premium Plan: If you’re looking to scale up with more features than the Essential plan, the Unbounce Premium Plan should address your needs.
- Enterprise Plan: If the Premium plan doesn’t fully cover your agency level requirements, the Unbounce Enterprise Plan is guaranteed to maximize your ROI.
Exclusive Offer For JeremyNoronha.com Readers
JeremyNoronha.com readers can get a 20% Off on Unbounce. Simply click the link below and the discount will be applied automatically.
Unbounce Review & Coupon
After going through every feature it offers and considering its drawbacks, I have zero reservations in recommending Unbounce as one of the best landing page builders of 2022. It’s certainly one of the most well designed platforms out there today.
Yes, there are a few issues they need to address before I can call it perfect, but I think the features it currently offers addresses most of the requirements of a good and reliable landing page builder.
Considering how easy it is to use, it’s guaranteed to save anyone who uses it a lot of time when they’re just getting started with building their first campaign and I’d highly recommend you give their 14 day trial a shot if you still aren’t convinced how good it is.
If you think you’ve used a Landing Page builder that’s better than Unbounce, I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!
Unbounce vs Clickfunnels
You might have heard of both Unbounce and ClickFunnels as they are two of the most widely used online tools when it comes to creating landing pages. However, even though you can create impressive-looking landing pages using both, there are a couple of differences between the two that you should consider before picking one.
In this review, I’ve broken down everything you need to know about Unbounce and ClickFunnels and how they match up against each other.
If you want a quick answer before diving into the in-depth review, it’s pretty simple – Unbounce is a better tool to build landing pages than ClickFunnels but ClickFunnels comes with many features that make it more than just a landing page builder.
ClickFunnels, on the other hand, is much more than just a landing page builder. It was created by Russell Brunson, a legit marketing guru, to be a software that helps you build complete online sales funnels. The ClickFunnels brand extends beyond just the tool and there’s an entire community built around it.
As mentioned above, ClickFunnels is much more than just a landing page builder. A sales funnel is a common marketing concept where a customer is guided through a series of steps that eventually lead to them making a purchase. Online sales funnels essentially guide the visitor through the right steps so they end up taking the action the sales funnel points them towards.
ClickFunnels is really great at providing an easy way to build intuitive and effective sales funnels without the need for any coding or design skills. In fact, everything is handled through a visual interface that is completely drag-and-drop.
While there are not really a lot of tools out there that are better at doing what ClickFunnels does, it’s a bit different when it comes to building landing pages. Building landing pages is just a part of the process with ClickFunnels but with Unbounce, it is the one and only objective and thus, Unbounce is a better landing page builder overall.
With that being said, let’s take a look at the features provided in both the tools to understand their differences a bit better.
Other than offering one of the best drag-and-drop visual editors in the industry, Unbounce also has a number of different features that help in tracking and optimizing the performance of your landing pages. Here are some of the most important features of Unbounce:
1. Drag-and-drop visual editor and 100+ templates
One of the key features of Unbounce is the visual drag-and-drop landing page builder that literally anyone can use to build amazing landing pages in no time. With the visual editor, you don’t need to have any coding skills or design skills to create impressive-looking landing pages that work great on all devices.
Speaking of design, Unbounce comes with a library of more than 100+ templates that can help you get started. You can find templates for almost any purpose on Unbounce and use the landing builder to customize it completely.
The visual editor allows you to customize elements on your landing page to every last pixel. You can also easily copy-paste and clone elements with just a few clicks too. It is extremely easy-to-use and makes creating landing pages super convenient.
2. Sticky bars and pop-ups
Even though I’ve mentioned that Unbounce is all about creating awesome landing pages, you can also create sticky bars and pop-ups using Unbounce which you can use on your site instead of a standalone landing page. It is still debatable whether pop-ups are better than landing pages but having the option to use them is definitely a plus.
The landing page drag-and-drop editor is also used to create pop-ups and sticky bars. Unbounce also has tons of templates for pop-ups and sticky bars in case you don’t want to start from scratch. Additionally, you can also set up different targeting and trigger rules for your pop-ups, experiment with split testing and use features like Dynamic Text Replacement to make them more relevant to your visitors.
3. Split testing (A / B Testing)
Split testing, or A / B testing, is vital when it comes to optimizing the performance of your landing pages. Unbounce allows you to quickly create split tests of any landing page, pop-up, or sticky bar you create. Within a few clicks, you can set up different variants with small changes such as different colors, text, forms, or the CTA to optimize the performance of your campaign.
You can use split testing regardless of the plan you subscribe to on Unbounce, something that cannot be said about all landing page building tools out there.
4. Dynamic Text Replacement
The Dynamic Text Replacement feature is really interesting and allows you to create personalized landing pages for every single visitor. With Dynamic Text Replacement, you can set up the text of your landing page to change dynamically depending on the keywords that lead the visitor to your PPC ads.
Dynamic Text Replacement gets even more powerful when you combine it with the Dynamic Keyword Insertion feature of Google Ads. These two features together can make your PPC ads and landing pages much more relevant to the user and ultimately leads to a higher conversion rate.
It is extremely easy to set up Dynamic Text Replacement. All you have to do is select the text you want to apply it on and then click on the Dynamic Text option.
5. Smart Traffic
Smart Traffic is an Unbounce feature that uses artificial intelligence to divert traffic to the most relevant landing pages. This feature uses AI-powered optimization techniques to find out the most relevant landing pages for every visitor and then directs them towards that landing page. While the feature is still pretty new, it is definitely worth looking into as it can completely change the way you split test your landing pages.
As mentioned above in this review, ClickFunnels does a lot more than just building landing pages and most of its features are oriented towards creating effective online sales funnels. Here are some of the most important features offered by ClickFunnels:
1. Drag-and-drop page builder
Like Unbounce, ClickFunnels also comes with a page builder that allows you to create pages for your funnel without the need to code or design anything from scratch. You can also find templates for all types of pages such as checkout pages, sales pages, landing pages, and more.However, the drag-and-drop builder is not really as flexible as the Unbounce editor. In terms of flexibility and customization, it is pretty good but still lags far behind Unbounce’s visual editor.
2. Sales funnel creator
You can create an entire sales funnel with ClickFunnels without writing a single line of code or any designing skills. Additionally, ClickFunnels also offers a number of ready-to-go templates that you can use to create any kind of sales funnel you want.With ClickFunnels, you can visualize your entire funnel and create all types of funnels with just a few clicks. You can also share your funnels with other people easily which is particularly handy as you can make use of being a part of the wider ClickFunnels community.
3. Up-selling and down-selling
Up-selling and down-selling are common marketing techniques used in marketing to increase sales. Up-selling basically means giving the customer an exclusive offer right when they’re about to make a purchase. Since they’ve already made the decision to buy, up-selling allows you to increase the sale value.With down-selling, the idea is to offer a deal when the customer backs off from making a purchase. By offering a deal when they’re backing off the initial purchasing decision, you have a significantly higher rate of conversion.
ClickFunnels allows you to incorporate upsells and downsells easily in any funnels you create with ClickFunnels with just a few clicks.
4. Split testing
With ClickFunnels, you can also split test different versions of your entire sales funnel. You can split test all the individual parts of the funnel too such as the ads, landing pages, etc.So, essentially, you can test not only the general flow of any funnel you create but all parts of it which help a lot when it comes to optimizing the sales funnel and its conversion rate.
5. Reporting and analytics
Lastly, ClickFunnels also offers analytics for all parts of your sales funnel so you can keep track of all the important aspects such as where your customers are coming from, what marketing strategies are working for, what products are selling the most, etc. Not only can you get all the important statistics on the ClickFunnels dashboard, but you can also integrate ClickFunnels with Google Analytics to even more detailed analytics.
Unbounce vs ClickFunnels: Which one is the better landing page builder?
As you might have guessed by now, Unbounce and ClickFunnels are not exactly meant to be used for the same purpose. However, some of the uses overlap such as the ability to make web pages visually.
When it comes to building landing pages though, both of them are not really the same in terms of quality and Unbounce is a far better landing page builder than ClickFunnels. Here are some of the reasons why this is the case:
- Unbounce’s landing page builder is much more flexible and is more powerful when compared to the ClickFunnels landing page builder. The Unbounce landing page builder has way more features and comes with some really useful features like Dynamic Text Replacement which is missing in ClickFunnels.
- ClickFunnels is great for creating complete sales funnels and has a number of interesting features such as an integrated email marketing tool. However, this means that creating landing pages is not really the most important part of the tool. This is why its landing page builder is good enough to get the job done but not better than Unbounce’s landing page builder.
Unbounce vs ClickFunnels: Pricing
Now that we’ve covered most of the key aspects of both the tools, let’s take a look at the pricing offered by Unbounce and ClickFunnels.
Unbounce currently offers three different plans – Essential ($99 per month), Premium ($199 per month), and Enterprise ($499+ per month).
Here’s a quick breakdown of the different plans:
- Essential ($79 per month): The Essential Plan is the starting plan in Unbounce and it comes with every feature that you need to build and optimize your landing pages such as A / B testing, Dynamic Text Replacement, Smart Traffic, WordPress Integration, etc. However, you’re limited to creating 75 landing pages and 8 Popups and Sticky Bars.
- Premium ($159 per month): The Premium Plan has all the features that you’ll get with the essential plan but allows you to create up to 150 landing pages and 16 Popups and Sticky Bars. Other added features include sub-accounts, better integrations, and AMP landing pages.
- Enterprise ($399+ per month) The Enterprise Plan is the highest-tier plan provided by Unbounce. It allows you to create more than 375 landing pages and 40 Popups and Sticky Bars. This plan can be custom-built to your preferences and Unbounce also provides a dedicated launch specialist and a customer success manager to help you get the most out of your landing pages.
Unbounce also offers a 14-day free trial that you can use to experiment with the tool before committing to a purchase.
Exclusive Offer For JeremyNoronha.com Readers
JeremyNoronha.com readers can get a 20% Off on Unbounce. Simply click the link below and the discount will be applied automatically.
ClickFunnels offers only two paid plans as of now – ClickFunnels ($97 per month) and ClickFunnels Premium ($297 per month).
Here’s a more in-depth breakdown of the plans:
- Clickfunnels ($97 per month): On the basic Clickfunnels plan, you can make up to 20 funnels and 100 pages. You are also limited to integration with only 3 payment gateways and are also limited to connecting to 3 domains. You also get basic customer support, access to the Funnel Hacker Forum and Funnel Flix, and the ability to share your funnels.
- Clickfunnels Platinum ($297 per month): Clickfunnels Platinum allows you to create unlimited funnels and unlimited pages. You can also integrate with 9 payment gateways and connect up to 9 different domains. You also get priority customer support, access to the Funnel Hacker Forum and extended access to Funnel Flix. You can also create follow up funnels that allow you to connect with your audiences even if they leave your funnel. Lastly, you can create 3 different user accounts on this plan.
ClickFunnels also offers a 14-day free trial which is perfect for checking out the different features offered by the tool.
Unbounce vs ClickFunnels: Pros and Cons
So now that you have a pretty decent idea about what Unbounce and ClickFunnels have to offer, here are some pros and cons of Unbounce and ClickFunnels to summarize the review and help you make an informed decision.
Unbounce Pros and Cons
ClickFunnels Pros and Cons
Unbounce vs ClickFunnels: Which one is right for you?
TL;DR – Unbounce is probably the best landing page builder out there and can help you build amazing landing pages, pop-ups, and sticky bars very quickly with an awesome visual drag-and-drop builder.
ClickFunnels is an all-in-one online marketing tool that can be used to create complete online sales funnels. If you’re looking for just a landing page builder then Unbounce is definitely a better choice but if you’re looking for an all-in-one online marketing solution, ClickFunnels can be the right tool for you.
Essentially, the debate between Unbounce vs ClickFunnels boils down to what you’re looking for. ClickFunnels is awesome and has a lot of integrated features like email marketing that make it a great all-round solution for most online marketing needs.
However, if you’re just looking for a landing page builder, ClickFunnels might not be the right choice for you. It does allow you to create landing pages but if you’re not using them as a part of a sales funnel created in ClickFunnels, it’s not really worth it.
Unbounce, on the other hand, is an excellent landing page builder that is created solely with the purpose of creating awesome landing pages. It also comes with many cool features like Dynamic Text Replacement and Smart Traffic that put it ahead of most of its competitors. Overall, if you’re looking for an awesome landing page creator, you should definitely give Unbounce a try.