Constant Contact’s email marketing Pricing plans start at $20/month (and comes around to $65/month for an email list of 5000 people) and have one of the highest deliverability rates in the email marketing space. The Constant Contact Pricing isn’t as great as other alternatives like ConvertKit for the features you get.
Constant Contact Pricing
Constant Contact has 2 different Pricing plans
- Email Plan (starts at $20 every month for 500 subscribers) – Up to 50k subscribers (@$335/month). This plan provides unlimited emails, reporting, and contact management.
- Email Plan Plus (starts at $45 every month for 500 subscribers) – Up to 50k subscribers (@$335/month). This plan provides everything that Email Plan does, as well as, Automated Email Welcome Series, Automated Email Behavioral Series, RSVP, Subject Line A/B Testing, Dynamic Content, Users, Event Marketing, Surveys, Polls, Coupons, Online Donations, New Customer Consultation.
For lists bigger than 10k subscribers, Email Plan and Email Plan Plus cost the same which is great for growing businesses that plan on relying more on email marketing as they grow.
While Constant Contact is a much better value than traditional email marketing tools like Mailchimp, however compared to new email marketing tools, ConvertKit is so much easier and better for your email marketing needs.
Constant Contact Discount
They’re many websites on the internet making misleading offers such as:
- Constant Contact Coupon
- Constant Contact Discount Coupon
- Constant Contact Discount Code
- Constant Contact Discount
- Constant Contact Coupon Code
- Constant Contact Coupons
- Constant Contact Code
- Constant Contact Promo Codes
However, the truth is that Constant Contact does not offer any coupons to anyone!
But you can still get a Discount on Constant Contact of up to 15% off by signing up for 6 or 12 months plans.
Non-Profit Discount: Registered Non-profits can get a 30% on all Constant Contact Pricing Plans.
Constant Contact Pricing FAQs
How much does Constant Contact cost?
The basic Constant Contact Email plan starts at $20/month for 500 contacts, while Email Plus starts at $45/month. You can get up to a 15% discount with 6-12 month plans, and a 30% discount is available to nonprofits.
Does Constant Contact have a free plan?
Constant Contact doesn’t have a free plan but you can get a free trial of Constant Contact for 60 days!
Is Constant Contact Better Than MailChimp?
If you run a small email list <5000 emails and email marketing isn’t a pillar of your business, then MailChimp is better than Constant Contact cause it’s free. However, if you’re looking for an email marketing tool that’ll scale with you and your business needs. I’d recommend using Constant Contact over MailChimp.