Uscreen is one of the fastest growing video monetization platform in the world right now. It allows anyone to go start selling video online without having to deal with any of the technical things! In this Uscreen review, I’ll dive into why it may just be the Best Video Platform for someone looking to sell videos online.
Fun Fact: You can even get your own Video on Demand (VOD) app in the Google and Apple App Store without having to deal with any of the technical aspect on their custom plan! How great is that?
Uscreen is a Video on Demand (VOD) platform that makes it super easy for you to make and sell your own videos with your own branded website!
You can rent videos, sell a subscription and even just sell one of video. Now who would be an ideal customer?
- Well, if you are a yoga teacher Uscreen can help you sell your videos!
- If you run a sports franchise you can use Uscreen to get your Pay-per-view up and running without having to deal with the technicals.
- Or even if you’re just a digital marketing who wants to build a membership service, Uscreen has you covered.
Uscreen allows you to host unlimited videos and provides super quick streaming without any buffering.
Also the big plus with using Uscreen is that everything is in a single platform, you don’t have to worry about integrating Vimeo with WordPress & firebase. So you can focus on creating!
Uscreen Review – Pros & Cons
- Ease of Use
Uscreen is great for someone who wants to focus on just creating content and not have to worry too much about learning how html and css works or learn how to integrate Vimeo with WordPress.
- Not Great For Digital Marketers
While Uscreen seems like a great platform, if you’re a digital marketer selling courses, platforms like Teachable & Thinkific suit you better as they’re more “course” oriented with more features around going from A to Z.
- NO cut!
One of the best things of using Udcreen instead of most other platforms is that you own your content & you dont have to pay a revenue share. You get to keep all your well deserved money.
Uscreen offers unlimited streaming, no limits on number of videos & files uploaded and unlimited streaming even on their base plan of $99/month (paid annually)
That’s a great deal!
- Easy to design
Uscreen has themes that make it super easy for you to design your webpage as well as the TV and mobile apps.
(Uscreen) VOD vs LMS (Teachable)
When it comes to making money online selling video, mostly people think about courses and in turn a platform like Teachable.
However, there’s a big distinction and difference between Uscreen and other traditional LMS services.
Uscreen is a turn-key video monetization platform, and “video” is really the keyword here. Our creators can create a catalog of videos and then sell access to that.
Teachable, for example, as you know is course-based, so you have a Course that takes users from A-Z. With Uscreen, you can create a catalog of videos, sell subscription, or monetize them using PPV, or rentals.
Uscreen also offer branded OTT apps for mobile and TV devices while Teachable and other platforms only cater to webpages.
Teachable is more geared towards people who need a course platform where an exact skill is meant to be taught.
While Uscreen is geared more towards the selling videos and can be used for anything!
All Uscreen Plan include important features like
- Customizable Video Website
- High-Quality Secure Player
- 0% Revenue share & transaction fees
- Accept Credit Cards & Paypal
- Video Hosting & Delivery
- Video CMS
- Community Tools
- Onboarding Specialist
- Unlimited streaming
- Geo-blocking restrictions
- Global CDN
- Unlimited encoding
- Secure SSL checkout
- Set your own language
- No buffering guarantee
- 99.9% uptime
- Accept international payments
- Free migration
However, Uscreen has 3 main pricing plans that offer different features.
- Basic ($149/month) – 3 themes, 300 active subscribers, 300 one time sales per month, limited marketing tools (coupons only), Basic Integration + Analytics.
- Pro ($249/month) – Everything in Basic + All themes, 1000 active subscribers, 1000 one time sales per month, all marketing tools, advanced Integration + Analytics, Custom filters and Advanced Theme Customization.
- Custom – Everything in Pro + Mobile Native Apps, TV OTT Native Apps, 1000+ active subscribers, 1000+ one time sales per month, Live Streaming, Phone Support, End-User Support, Developer tools.
I recommend signing up for the Pro Plan as you get a ton more features making it easy to scale your business.
Note: You can save 15-30% When you pay “Annually” instead of Monthly
Is Uscreen Worth it?
The answer is definitely yes and I hope my Uscreen Review helps you understand that.
If you want to make a living selling video online without having to worry about the technical aspects then Uscreen is for you!