You’ve probably done a Buzzfeed quiz once in your life…sadly we’ve all had that dark phase in our lives.
However, as an online marketer, a Quiz isn’t just a way to waste time on the internet between project. Nope! A quiz is one of the best lead generation tools out there. When executed right a quiz can generate you 100 to 1000s of leads a month.
In this Thrive Quiz Builder review, I’ll dive into why you may want to start using a quiz plugin and why you should pick the Thrive Quiz Builder!
Get Thrive Quiz Builder with Thrive Membership!
You can get Thrive Quiz Builder (& all of Thrive’s current and future products) at a 24% Discount by signing by for Thrive Membership. Simply click the link below and sign up using the Annual plan.
Hurry Up! Limited Time Offer
Thrive Quiz Builder Review
Wouldn’t it be great if you had an easy WordPress plugin that made it super easy for you to build a quiz on your site that can engage your customers, generate leads and also improve your authority? Well, Thrive Quiz Builder does all that and more!
Why You Should Use A Quiz To Generate leads?
Many online marketers think that Quizzes are a waste of time and only for clickbaity sites to use! However, that couldn’t be further from the truth!
Quizzes are a great way to build up leads! According to BuzzSumo, the average quiz gets shared 1,900 times, when was the last time you had an article or blog post get that many shares.
Many online marketers have been using Quizzes to generate leads for quite a while. Chanti Zak brought in 172 additional course sales, resulting in an extra $25k in just two weeks.
Another example for Quizzes helping increase lead generation is with Ramit Sethi from IWillTeachYouToBeRich.com. His homepage has a quiz that not only allows Ramit Sethi to collect leads at a much higher conversion rate vs a normal opt-in box.
But, he can also segment his readers the moment they interact with the quiz based on their answers.
Another great way I’ve seen Quizzes being implemented is at the bottom of affiliates articles eg, “Best backpack for travel” etc that allows people to answer a couple of questions and gives them recommendations based on that. That’s bound to generate more ctr and revenue vs a comparison post.
About Thrive Quiz Builder?
Thrive Quiz Builder is built and sold by Thrive Themes, the WordPress theme company that is now sooo much more than just “Themes”. They’re the guys behind amazing products like.
- Thrive Architect – WordPress Theme and Landing Page Builder
- Thrive Leads – List Building Plugin For WordPress
- Thrive Ovation – Testimonial Plugin For WordPress
- Ultimatum Sales Page – Countdown Timer Plugin For WordPress
- Thrive Apprentice – Course Platform For WordPress
- Thrive Headline Optimizer – Blog Post Title A/B Tester
- Thrive Clever Widgets – Plugin To Show Relevant WordPress Widgets
- Thrive Quiz Builder – Quiz Plugin For WordPress
- Thrive Comments – Comment Plugin For WordPress
- Thrive Optimize – AB Testing for WordPress
Thrive Themes’s products are used by small-time bloggers just getting started with their blog to massive online businesses like Foundr Magazine (When I was the Head of SEO at Foundr I switched Foundr’s comments from Disqus which was unnecessarily bloated and slow to Thrive comments)
Thrive Themes has been around since 2013 where they started by making simple WordPress themes as their names obviously suggest, however they’re themes weren’t just simple they’ve always been a conversion-focused company that built products that helped their customers improve their conversions.
Anyways, back to Thrive Quiz Builder, and dive into its pros and cons!
Thrive Quiz Builder – Pros & Cons
Pro: Ease of Use
Building a Quiz in WordPress normally used to mean having to hire a developer to help you because most tool plugins out there were horrible. The great thing about Thrive Quiz Builder was that it’s super easy to use just like all of the Thrive Themes products!
Con: Only 3 Quiz Styles
There’re only 3 different styles of quizzes with Thrive Quiz Builder:
- Number – Display the final result of the quiz as a number. The visitor will be given a number score based on how they responded to the questions in the quiz. e.g. A “Where in the world is this?” quiz would tell you “You got 10 right!”
- Percentage – Display the final result of the quiz as a percentage. The visitor will be given a percentage score based on how they responded to the questions in the quiz. e.g. A quiz titled “Only 1 In 50 Dirty Dancing Fans Can Ace This Test” would tell you “You got an 80%!”
- Personality – Display the final result of the quiz as a category. The visitor will be given one of the results you’ve set based on how they responded to the questions in the quiz. e.g. A “Which Harry Potter Character Are You?” quiz would tell you “You’re Dobby The House Elf”
That being said, it’s not a big issue. As you can use the category quiz type to build any type of quiz: for eg. “What type of backpacker are you” and based on the results recommend different blog posts/ebooks or courses.
Pro: Easy Step by Step Guide To Create A Quiz
Thrive Quiz Builder has a very easy to follow Thrive Quiz Builder tutorial and step by step guide which is why I’m not made this article into a tutorial. They also have a Setup Wizard which will notify you if something isn’t configured properly or is missing an element.
Pro: Easy Drag and Drop UI
Thrive Quiz Builder has an easy to use drag and drop interface that makes designing and building your course genuine fun experience.
Pro: A/B Testing + Analytics
As you have already guessed this tools is built for marketers and keeping that in mind it comes with powerful conversion-focused tools like built-in A/B Testing that lets you do A/B testing on do both:
- Result Page Testing – Find the results page that gives you the most conversions or shares.
Thrive Quiz Builder also comes built-in with powerful Analytical features that let you
- Track Across Time – See results across any interval (daily, weekly, monthly, total).
- Starting Vs. Finishing – See stats on how many people are starting and finishing the quiz.
- Quiz Flow – See where visitors are dropping off, which conversion goals are successful, and the most common path being taken.
- Individual Question Stats – See how each question is being answered.
- Social Sharing Stats – See what results are getting the most shares.
- User Stats – See a log of each quiz takers flow and how they answered each question.
Pro: Lead Generation
A big plus of the Thrive Quiz Builder is that it makes it super easy to collect leads as you can build an opt-in gate that allows you to collect emails before sharing the result of the quiz!
BIGGEST Pro: Price
Thrive Quiz Builder Pricing
Not only is Thrive Quiz Builder easy to use for none coders like me, but it’s also priced incredibly well so as to make it affordable for everyone!
Thrive Quiz Builder is insanely cheap!
- Single License @ $67
- 5 License Pack @ $97 (
- 15 License Pack @ $147 (
It also includes Lifetime updates which is insane at that price!
You can get a full refund within 30 days. No questions asked!
Is Thrive Quiz Builder Worth it?
The answer is definitely yes and I hope my Thrive Quiz Builder Review helps you understand that.
For a one-time payment only $67, you can an amazing quiz Builder for life! It’s honestly a no brainer
Thrive Quiz Builder Discount Code
You can get Thrive Quiz Builder (& all of Thrive’s current and future products) at a 24% Thrive Themes Discount by signing by for Thrive Membership. Simply click the link below and sign up using the Annual plan.
Hurry Up! Limited Time Offer
Why Pick The Thrive Membership Over Thrive Quiz Builder?
Thrive Membership from Thrive Themes only costs $19/month, which includes all the current and future themes and plugins from Thrive.
Most WordPress bloggers have to combine a ton of tools, to create a fragile system that can break with one wrong plugin upgrade.
Let’s take the average cost of tools that most marketing guys like me use:
- OptinMonster: $19/mo
- Clickfunnels: $97/mo
- Elementor Pro: $199/year (17$/mo)
- Astra Theme: $59/year ($5/mo)
- Learndash: $159/year ($13/mo)
Adding all these tools together you could end up paying over $150/month!
Thrive Membership can do EVERYTHING the above tools can do together and MORE! All that for only $19/month. You must be crazzzyy if you think Thrive Membership isn’t worth it at that price.
You can get all of Thrive Themes’s current and future products at a 24% Thrive Themes Discount by signing by for Thrive Membership. Simply click the link below and sign up using the Annual plan.