Jasper AI is one of the biggest players in the AI content marketing industry. This AI copywriter is highly versatile and helps create content copies for social channels, blogs, websites, etc.
If you are reading this, you will be surprised to know that Jasper AI is not worth it. In this article, I’ll list down some of the reasons and tell you about some of the best alternatives to Jasper AI in 2024.
Why use Jasper AI Alternatives
Japer AI is a 24/7 virtual assistant that is very flexible and doesn’t give the same excuses as normal people. However, it has some restrictions listed below:
1. Learning Curve
The learning curve to efficiently use the platform is slightly high. It seems like a simple tool; however, certain features require time to learn and implement in your content.
2. Junk Content Costs Money
Jasper AI constantly churns out content based on the data you asked for. The problem is that the content is not always usable. And before you know it, you will blow past your allotted word limit within a day.
3. Content needs to be Fact-Checked
Content generated from Jasper may seem to be accurate, but by no means it is. Unless you have the knowledge of the topics that you are looking to generate on the platform, you have to prepare to do a lot of fact-checking. This includes context, dates, and other information that may be off.
4. Plagiarism Detection Costs Extra
Jasper AI has embedded toggles of Grammarly and Plagiarism detection. However, Copyscape, which powers its plagiarism detection, charges extra, and since it charges by volume, you can imagine the bills to be big.
Best Jasper AI Alternatives
1. Content at Scale
Content at Scale is a new top-tier AI copywriting tool that is designed with a mix of 3 AI engines and 2 NLP or Semantic Analysis algorithms. The platform allows users to create SEO-optimized long-form content for blogs, articles, website copy, etc. It produces content like humans, so it can easily bypass any AI content detection tool, making it the only solution in the market.
Content at Scale has excellent plugins that sync well with the content and recommends relevant keywords to build internal links automatically for your content. Further, it also has direct integration with Copyscape to alter any plagiarism that is highlighted during its search.
Content at Scale is a next-level AI content-building tool that allows users to scale their content production and traffic with ease. The platform can work with large content agencies as well as small businesses with a limited client base. The major difference with Jasper AI is that Content at Scale is designed for publishers and bloggers who want an AI writer to provide a full copy that is easy to review.
It basically is an AI writer made for you that can bypass all AI detection parameters. The platform is powered by 3 AI engines with 2 NLP and semantic analysis, while Jasper is only powered by GPT-3 technology. Further, it has an in-build optimization tool which is not available directly on Jasper AI.
- Uses a proprietary set of AI engines
- Generate ready to publish articles within a few minutes
- Auto-generated table of contents
- Keyword suggestions and on-page checklists
- Optimized for SEO
- Excellent choice for long-form content
- Tone checker
- Good plagiarism checker
- Increase engagement with a click-to-tweet box
- Ability to Whitelabel it to fit your brand identity
Content at Scale has 3 pricing plans that are structured in a unique way. The plans include:
- Starter plan- $25 for 20 posts per month (estimate of $0.018 per word)
- Scaling plan- $20 for 50 posts per month (estimate of $0.015 per word)
- Agency plan- $15 for 100 posts per month (estimate of $0.01 per word)
Content at Scale gives you a refund; no question asked if you are not happy with the first 5 articles on the platform within a period of 30 days.
2. Writesonic – A Reliable AI Writer
Writesonic is another great alternative to Jasper AI. The platform helps you generate unique copies as if humans are writing the content. Powered by GTP-3 AI technology, Writesonic, helps users create excellent content for landing pages, blog posts, Facebook ads, or high-quality articles within a few seconds. The platform has a unique pre-trained algorithm that helps users create unique content with ease.
Writesonic has multiple templates and gives a description of the products or type of content you want. You just have to click on the generate button to subsequently launch your content. It is similar to Jasper AI in different aspects; however, it offers a competitive edge in certain areas.
Writesonic has an unbeatable free plan, and it helps produce long-form content instantly without any fragmentation. Additionally, it also comes with an article generator that allows users to produce up to 1500 words. As of this time, Jasper AI doesn’t have a 1-click WordPress installation feature which is available with Writesonic.
- Built-in grammar fixer
- Content rephraser and expander
- Access to a free account having 10 credits
- SEO-optimized content
- Text editor feature
- Article summarizer
- Versatile article ideas generator
- Content creation in a few clicks
- Supports 18+ languages
- Excellent range of templates for different pages
- PAS and AIDA copywriting formula to get better conversions
Writesonic has three pricing plans, which include:
- Free plan- $0 per month
- Short form plan- $10 per month for 1 user
- Long form plan- $13 per month for 1 user
As the number of users increase, the price point also increases. The number of words you require also decides the pricing of the subscription plans.
3. ClosersCopy – Transform ideas into engaging marketing copy
ClosersCopy is a great tool for users who don’t have any experience in writing advertisement content. The platform is created on its own AI technology and powers a suite of more than 700 content-creation frameworks. It has a simple interface and is a unicorn in this space. Its drag and drop feature makes the entire content creation process simpler and more efficient.
It is an amazing alternative to Jasper AI because it helps in the creation of unique sales copies within a matter of a few seconds. Further, it has no content filters or restrictions that come with Jasper AI. An added bonus is that it has no word limit, and all its upgrades are included in the subscription price.
- 300+ plug-and-play marketing frameworks
- 30+ plug-and-play marketing workflows
- Insights into your content
- Artificial intelligence to help users write sales letters, blog posts, etc
- Wizard to write a copy step by step
- 127 language support
- Access to a template library
- Ability to set up your own team
ClosersCopy comes with three pricing plans listed below:
- Power plan- $49.99 per month.
- Superpower plan- $79.99 per month
- Superpower squad plan- $99.99 per month
The price of the annual subscription is cheaper when compared to its monthly plans. The platform doesn’t have a free trial, but they have a 14-day money-back guarantee on all its plans with no questions asked.
4. CopySmith – Suited for eCommerce AI Content
CopySmith is a platform that is well-suited for mid to large-scale eCommerce or online marketing businesses. It is a GTP-3-powered content generator tool that has an impressive user interface and a powerful suite of marketing and eCommerce features. The platform can efficiently generate content for social media, product descriptions, blogs, ads, etc. You can easily select one of the content templates and set the structure, tone, and generate your content.
CopySmith has a wide range of tools for marketing and eCommerce that are not available with Jasper Ai. Further, the platform allows users to generate content in multiple forms, like DOCX, PDF, and TXT. It also boasts integrations with Frase and Google Ads.
- Create unique content and overcome writer’s block
- Generate excellent outlines and intros for blog posts, articles, etc
- Create product descriptions efficiently
- Bulk content generation
- Supports more than 60+ language
- Advert writer helps in the creation of advertisement copies
- Help generate Google Ads ideas
- Utilization of natural writing style and adds continuation between points
- Write YouTube video descriptions
- Advanced team collaboration features
- Find FAQ ideas
- SEO-ranked bulk product description generation tool
CopySmith offers users four subscription plans that include
- Starter plan- $19 per month
- Professional plan- $59 per month
- Start up plan- $299 per month for 20 users
- Enterprise plan- custom pricing based on desired perks
The platform doesn’t have a free plan, but it offers a 7-day free trial without requiring a credit card.
5. Copy AI – Create Super-fast AI Content
Copy AI is a great tool in the content generation industry, having a robust suite of tools that are highly impressive. The platform is powered by GTP-3 which gives it excellent content creation capability. It allows users to create sales copies, digital ads, eCommerce product descriptions, social media posts, etc. Copy AI is a great tool that helps you generate unique content which allows you to increase your revenue and conversion.
Copy AI is used by over 500K+ customers worldwide. It is straightforward to understand, and no matter the content, it will help you to generate your content and edit it accordingly. When compared to Jasper AI, it works wonders when generating short-form content. Copy AI is also more user-friendly, especially for beginners, and has a better range of integrations.
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Sentence rephraser and grammar checker
- Access to various copywriting formats
- Chrome extension
- Copies tailored to your requirements
- Sentence formatting assistance
- Autocorrect feature
- Supports 25+ languages
- A tone checker
- Efficiently create outlines, titles, intros, posts, etc
- High-quality sales copies
- 24/7 customer support
Copy AI is a platform that comes with three pricing plans and options. The annual subscription is cheaper when compared to the monthly plan. The plans include:
- Free plan- $0 per month
- Pro plan- $49 per month
- Custom plan- custom pricing based on different perks, making it perfect for larger teams
6. Rytr – Faster Way to Write Testimonials and Reviews
Rytr is an amazing alternative to Jasper AI, and it is one of the best writing assistant and content generation tools in the market. It is powered by GTP-3 technology, like most other platforms in this list. The platform is employed to overcome writer’s block and allows you to write your content 10x faster than a normal human.
Rytr is used by over 800k content marketers and entrepreneurs. It primarily helps users save precious time and reduce cut down the cost of capital required to hire professionals. The platform has a simple interface, and you can easily select a use case to add the context of your content and let Rytr do its magic. It is a great tool to help you in writing killer content to manage your writing workflow.
Rytr has nearly identical features to Jasper AI, but it has an unbeatable forever plan that is not available with the latter. Further, they are a budget-friendly option on this list.
- Access to 30 use cases and templates
- Write 20+ tones with the right emotions
- Content generation in 30+ languages
- Chrome extension
- Great collaboration and team features
- Uses PAS and AIDA scientific writing formulas
- Access to a style editor
- Select to write in 25 content types
- Simple interface
- Social media ad generator tool
- AI writing assistant tool to overcome writer’s block
- Premium community access
Rytr tries to keep things simple with its subscription plans. The plans offered by the platform on a yearly subscription are cheaper than a monthly subscription. These plans include:
- Free plan- $0 per month
- Saver plan- $9 per month
- Unlimited plan- $29 per month
7. Anyword – Dark Horse in the Copywriting AI Space
Anyword is a great AI copywriting tool that helps users focus on sales and conversions. The platform allows you to create perfect advertising copies for your business and gives you the ability to convert your content before you even publish it. Further, it also helps users to create efficient landing pages, email subject lines, marketing copies, etc. Anyword perfectly blends content creation and optimization that helps you publish the best content.
Anyword is an excellent option for agencies and marketing teams to create versatile copies for their business. The platform has an AI text generator to create efficient content. It also helps create customer personas that will suit the audience based on the same customer personas. The best use of Anyword is to create social media ads, posts, and captions. One of the major advantages of Anyword over Jasper AI is the sophisticated analytical feedback that gives it an edge, especially for marketing agencies and teams.
- Robust copywriting tool
- Social media caption generator
- Meta description generator
- Tone customization tool
- Sentence rewriter
- Email copywriting for cold outreach
- Creation of product description
- Efficient creation of long-form blog posts
- Free social post generator
- Predictive performance tool (available for top-tier plans)
- Supports 30+ languages
Anyword offers four pricing plans for its users. The annual plan is considerably cheaper when compared to monthly subscription plans. The plan includes:
- Free plan- $0 per month
- Basic plan- $29 per month
- Data-Driven plan- $99 per month
What are the Best Jasper AI alternatives in 2024
In my opinion, there are some decent alternatives to Jasper AI, as we have discussed above. For example, Content at Scale is a great platform that has excellent features and offers good flexibility for its users. This is only one of the many great alternatives to this platform.
Here is a quick recap of my recommendations for the best alternatives:
- Content at Scale- Best Jasper AI Alternative
- Writesonic – A Reliable AI Writer
- ClosersCopy – Transform ideas into engaging marketing copy
- CopySmith – Suited for eCommerce AI Content
- Copy AI – Create Super-fast AI Content
- Rytr- Faster Way to Write Testimonials and Reviews
- Anyword- Dark Horse in the Copywriting AI Space
Before selecting an alternative to Jasper AI, try and understand your preferences. It wouldn’t make any sense if you would go and select an alternative that doesn’t give you the results to run your business at the optimum best.