If you are looking for the Best Backpack Deals, then you’ve come to the right place! In this article, I’ll share the best deals for backpacks and daypacks 2023.
This article will be continiously updated over the next couples of weeks to reflect the best deals everyday.
Best Backpack Deals
1. Nomatic Backpack Deals
You can get
- 20% OFF SELECT ITEMS PETER MCKINNON COLLECTION
- 30% OFF NAVIGATOR LITE
- UP TO 50% OFF SELECT ACCESSORIES
Click Here To Get Upto 50% OFF
Nomatic Backpack Sale: Live Now!
NOMATIC started as a small project by Jon Richards and Jacob Durham with the design of an innovative wallet. It launched a campaign to raise funds through a crowdfunding platform “Kickstarter”. Their design was an instant hit. The initial success inspired the duo to innovate multiple products through Kickstarter. NOMATIC prioritises quality in material and design for creating functional/durable products. Interactions with the customers give them a thorough understanding of the requirements, which acts as integral input for their design.
Nomatic Backpacks Sale
Nomatic makes some of the most epic backpacks on the market which are all very different from one another.
- Nomatic Travel Bag – This is the largest of all the Nomatic backpacks is available at 40L capacity & 30l. Nomatic recommends the 40l travel bag for 3-7 day trips, and the Nomatic 30l Travel Bag for everyday use & short term travel.
- Nomatic Backpack – This is the smallest backpack from Nomatic. It’s a 20L (expandable to 24L) and is recommended for everyday use. This is a nice compact small bag, but by no means should be considered for traveling purposes. It’s more an everyday backpack.
- Nomatic Travel Pack – This is the mid-sized backpack in the Nomatic product line. The Travel Pack is a smaller 20L, but has a cool expansion feature that can increase its size to a good 24L! This bag is recommended for shorter 1-3 day trips, or for everyday use if you need to just carry a ton of stuff. While it is definitely possible to travel long-term with a bag this small, you will be sacrificing on a lot.
2. Samsonite Classic Leather Backpack
- Dedicated padded laptop pocket fits 15. 6” laptop
- Front organizer pocket with tablet pocket; 2 phone pockets, pen pockets, and mesh zip pocket
- Full-sized deluxe backpack; Fits up to 2 laptops
3. Goruck Backpack Sale
You can get UP TO 40% OFF SELECT GEAR, APPEREAL AND FOOTWEAR.
Click Here To Get Upto 40% OFF
Goruck Backpack Sale: Live Now!
There are a few rare companies that have a very interesting backstory. GoRuck has one such origin story. But it has less to do with the product and the company than it has to do with the founder and how he ended up creating this company.
The year was 2008 when Jason McCarthy, the founder of GoRuck, had left the Special Forces. He was a veteran of the Army 10th SFG. Once returning home, he had his heart broken. With his life going off rails, he used all the experiences he had while he was overseas and built a durable bag that would be able to tackle almost every condition, be it an urban commute or a trek in the hills. He started the company so that he could be a voice for good and take care of his fellow veterans. He created a very well-designed bag by taking the best elements from the military bags and packs that he had used. In the beginning the sales were very slow, but his partnership with Tough Mudder led to a reputation for Jason himself. In order to show how tough they were, Jason used to wear the GR1 during races. He used to sell his bags in the parking lot after the event ended. Eventually the partnership became stronger and that led to the creation of the GoRuck Challenges which made the company famous.
Most Popular Goruck Backpacks:
- GoRuck GR1: It has a very minimalist look and its exterior look is relatively anemic. It has a single big compartment as its main storage unit and another small compartment in the front. That’s how minimal it is. On the outside you can find 3 rows of Molles. The molle webbings do a good job of blending with the bag. If you look at the bag from a little further away, you won’t even notice the molle webbings and the bag will seem like a single block. It looks just like any other school backpack if you look at it from a distance and you won’t be able to tell the difference.
- Goruck GR2: The GoRuck GR2 packs a fair amount of volume in a smaller form factor. This is because of the additional outer compartment in the GR2. The GR2 comes in three different volumes. The smaller variant has a 26L capacity, while the medium variant has 34 L capacity and the larger one has a 40 L capacity. Height wise they are all 2 inches apart. So the 26L is 18 inches tall whereas the 34 Lone is 20 inches tall and finally the 40 Lone is 22 inches tall.
- Goruck GR3: The GoRuck GR3 is a much bigger bag than the GR2. It comes in only a single variant that is the one with 45 L volume. Height-wise it is the same as the 40 L variant of GR2 that is 22 inches tall.
4. Pacsafe LS350 Anti-Theft 15L Backpack
- ANTI-THEFT DESIGN - with Lockable Zippers and Cut Proof Materials (lightweight steel mesh) to prevent theft/ pickpocketing, plus an RFID blocking pocket to keep your credit cards/ IDs safe. Patented in the USA, by Pacsafe, the original anti-theft brand.
- ORGANIZATION & POCKETS - 2* Lockable Zipper Exterior Pockets, 1* Padded & Suspended Interior Laptop Sleeve (Laptop won't touch bag's bottom), 2* Side Pockets for Water Bottles (up to 500ml), 2* Zipper Interior Pockets (1* RFIDsafe), 1* Key / Wallet Clip.
- COMFORTABLE BAG - With Padded Shoulder Straps, adjustable from 24.2" to 32.2". The back of the pack is also padded for maximum comfort. Ideal for Traveling, Daytrips, Events, Festivals, Office and College Commuters, or as a Carry-On for Women & Men.
5. Oakley Men’s Kitchen Sink Backpack
- Versatile backpack featuring padded side-access sleeve for 17" laptop and brushed media pocket at top for protective storage
- Front organizer panel and mesh optics pocket
- Compression-molded back panel and adjustable shoulder straps for comfort
Did I miss any juicy backpack deals? Let me know in the comments below
Last update on 2023-06-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Leave a Reply